Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Beginning


Well, I have been here for three days and things are already starting to pick up. I have met several people from several churches and have already been to a few of their outings. It is really exciting to see the church in a foreign country and how it works. I have to say, although we speak the same language, the UK seems to be a completely separate ball field from America. They are the same as us in a sense but then in another, completely different. In the way they view things, express things, its just different. I was able to get my hands on some real fish n' chips today though!!! It was amazing! Such good food. And as a food enthusiast, I must say that the fish was cooked perfectly, SO GOOD! I wonder what will be the next thing I do..

No comments:

Post a Comment