Friday, May 21, 2010

The Journey Begins!...Sort Of..


Well, today is the first day of my journey to England!..sort of. I am actually sitting in the dorms of Dallas Baptist University going through orientation with an organization that I am not fully apart of. I was kind of mad to be here honestly. I would much rather be doing something else considering I am not even apart of this organization, like spending the last few days in America with friends and family. However, throughout the day, I have learned a few things, and have been reminded a few things that will help me both in the field of work, in my life, and in my spiritual life. So maybe this isn't the actual "start" to my journey, but if we were to consider it just that, it has definitely been a great start.

I will have an obligatory photo for every blog so you guys can kind of keep up with how things are. They won't always be of me, maybe they will be of the city I'm in, the people I'm meeting, incidents that happen, who knows. Point is, there will always be a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment