Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Castles!!


Yesterday was a day of exploring! It was a day of climbing, and squeezing through little cracks in the walls of ruined castles. Well at least one anyways. The other castle I did not actually get to go in but it was cool because it was on an island that you can only get to when the tide is out. Because when the tide comes in, the entire route almost becomes engulfed in the ocean. So that was fun. I also got to go through a trek through the woods and over a river into a small church/home carved out of a cave wall. It was very interesting. And doing all this made me realize what I wanted to do with my free time this summer. Instead of going to major cities and things like that. I want to take the UK for all that it has to offer. Its mountains, its waterfalls, its ruins, and its mystical sights (such as Stonehenge). I want to see it all and see what the UK is really from. So keep watching, there will be tons of pictures as I make my trek through and around the UK!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fasinating experience. Can't wait to see and hear more! Have fun...

    ReplyDelete